11.25.2008

The Simpler Things in Life

I've always been into the minimalistic style... AKA: pants and a plain shirt. But now I'm starting to really like the high-waisted skirt plus a tee and tights combo. (My heart will always belong to the plain-tee-and-pants-outfit, however.)

I particularly liked this photoshoot of Zooey Deschanel because 1. her outfit, and 2. the location. Need I say more?

Ben Barnes is on my top list of style icons, even if all he does is "throws on a t-shirt and jeans." He's still amazing. And amazingly handsome. Oh-- and who says a guy can't be a girl's fashion icon? Definitely not me!



Rachel and I are planning to throw a Christmas party (you know, the nices dresses and champagne), but I haven't found anything to wear yet. I really want to wear something with color... either red, green, or purple. And if all else fails, black. I really like this dress that Leighton Meester (Blair) on Gossip Girl wore in one of the eppies:


Something like this will do the job. I'm certain I don't have a dress like this, so I guess that means I'll have to go shopping! :)

- Stephanie

No comments: