1.21.2009

Brick House

I haven't been on the computer in ages! School has really gotten to me.. I've been taking naps so much lately, and I don't think that's very good for my sleeping pattern. Today was my first day in my chemistry class, and I love my teacher. He's so fabulous! And foreign! It's too bad he's hard to understand... his accent is pretty heavy. But he definitely makes the class a lot funner.


But anyway, earlier in the week it was so cold in my bedroom I could see my breath. Fortunately, the weather was perfect when we decided to take photos :)


- Stephanie

5 comments:

Human Racing said...

Oh I definately know what you're talking about with the internet. these past couple weeks I've been pretty much non-existent online.

Nice sweater.

Mirka said...

i love the white shirt dress, ive been trying to find one for months now, but the perfect one is still out there...

i like your blog :)

Ana said...

I like the pop the red is on your white dress.

terren said...

cute outfit!

Molly said...

ooh i looooove the cardigan. i must have about 500 now...
oh thats so great you like your new class, and yes foreign teachers are so much fun aren't they?
mxx